2014.

So its 2014..
Is it just me or did 2013 go soo fast? Also so did the Christmas period. That may have been due to me working most days but still went faster than I expected.

So 2013 was a crazy year so much changed firstly I became an adult (18) and started a new college course after finally deciding what I wanted to do in the future. Doing Btec Media extended diploma is the best thing I've done. I hope to be a broadcast journalist in the end so its really a great stepping stone. The people I've met on the course are also the best people I've met we are all so different yet get along so well.
I've also gained a lot in confidence and feel that anything is possible now you just have to put your mind to it. 2014 will be my year.

So a New Year means new resolutions.
My resolutions are to just be myself at all times, never change for absolutely anyone & try my absolute best to achieve my dreams.
What are your New Years Resolutions?
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment