My first ever post.


I've contemplated doing a personal blog for months now but never got round to it since I've had college and exam season. I've wrote a blog before but never a personal one mainly just of music reviews since anyone who knows me will know I have a huge passion for music!

So its the summer holidays right now, 3 months of complete freedom or only it would be that if money wasn't a problem. I've started looking for jobs but anyone around my age will know that its more difficult than it looks. But whilst I wait for them to roll in I've decided to start blogging.

A lot has happened this year already and it has gone so fast as we are only a couple of days away from July! This year I turned 18, a milestone in most British people since it is the legal age for drinking, partying and even getting married. But for me that will be a long way away. My first experience in a nightclub was really quite exciting although I wouldn't have gone to one before the age of 18 because it is quite daunting. I mean I'd previously been to small bars but never really a club! So me and a couple of friends went to Liverpool which is about half an hour away from my town. We went in several clubs one called Krazyhouse which has 3 different floors, the top is dance music, the middle is indie/rock and I don't know what the 3rd one is. So that was a great night and I've been several times since.  

               
 
Another thing that happened this year was my braces came off!!!! YAY!! I got my braces on quite late compared to others at the age of 17 which at first I found to be a big problem, I was so embarrassed and wouldn't eat in front of my friends for a good couple of weeks but I soon got used to it and now I'm so glad I got them. I previously had a gap in between my 2 middle teeth, seeing this on other people I didn't see a problem and actually quite liked it but on me I just hated it so much. After almost a year the braces came off and to anyone who has or has had braces the feeling of your braces coming off is truly the best feeling ever!
 
This year I've also had 2 years at college ended although I know I have to go back again in September to get good grades on my A levels next year. I'm still unsure about university but I would like A levels just as a backup so maybe in the future I could use them because its always nice to have a back up plan.
 
Anyway that's just a little bit of background of my year so far, I cant wait to see what the rest of the year holds...
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment