Mini make up review

I thought I'd do a mini make up review because I don't really tend to wear make up on a regular basis, I'd usually prefer an extra hour in bed instead of sitting in front of a mirror. But when I do use make up I like to make sure I have the best to suit my skin and my needs. These 2 products are essential to everyone, even those like me who don't use a lot of make up often. 


Firstly the Garnier BB cream. I first purchased this when BB creams were starting to become popular in 2011. I'd read a bit into BB creams and it seemed perfect for me.
A BB cream is short for blemish balm, it basically moisturises, evens skin tones and conceals. It can be used daily and very quickly which is what first interested me. It takes up about 5 minutes of your time and you're ready for the day with a nice natural look, blemish free. Some people use it as a primer before adding some foundation but I don't really bother with that because it works so well. I have a small mark on my face and when the BB cream is on it almost completely disappears. The other great thing about this product is that the price ranges from 8-10 pounds and only small amounts are needed each time so it lasts for a long time. Overall I give this BB cream 8/10 because it only comes in 3 different shades, light, medium and dark which for some different skin tones is difficult to chose between. Other than that I highly recommend it and its all I'll use right now, especially over the summer.


My other review is about model cosmetics fibre lash extender, to be truthful I actually never bought this and actually got it free in my favourite magazine (glamour). I love a good freebie! I'd never heard about model cosmetics before and although the price is rather expensive for this mascara I think its worth it. Priced at £28.00 it is in the high budget range of make up products, but most people I know wont think twice about paying that price for products from MAC or Urban Decay etc. The thing I really love about this mascara is that it doesn't clump at all. Which I think is the most unattractive thing on anyone's eyelashes. My sister has always said I have tiny eyelashes which when going out really need to stand out, this is one of the only mascaras that does this well so if you have small or even long eyelashes this is a great product. Its waterproof too! The mascara also comes with a tiny mirror on the side of the tube so you can put on mascara in public places, such a great idea!! I think this product deserves a 7/10 due to the price which lets it down for me because being a student I always have a budget other than that the product is great and I highly recommend people to try it.
 

The mirror takes up the majority of the case so its easy to apply the mascara using it.
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment