This weekend

Over the weekend I went clothes shopping with one of my older sisters which was a disaster as I haven't been clothes shopping in at least 3 months. I just find it a lot easier to shop online. The shopping trip was so boring and I only ended up buying one pair of trainers. I bought a lot of food though. Oops.

I'm hoping to change the laces to white to make them stand out more.
 
I love Superga shoes because not many people have them where I live and I like that.
They are also very durable and high quality

After that unsuccessful trip I went to my other sisters for tea (I have 3 sisters) where we had carbonara made from scratch. Carbonara is not one of my favourite choices but this was different because it was all completely fresh and not as creamy as usual so I've found a new favourite! That was topped off with a chocolate trifle, yum!

Saturday night me & my sister Leanne travelled down to Stone in Staffordshire to visit my older sister and 2 of our nephews. They were so excited to see us and we took them out down the canal the next day. 
                                  
                          
We found this really cool bench on our canal walk.

                            
It was made up from small different tiles created by local schools.
Each one represented something different in Stone.

                          
Stone is a canal town so obviously there are barges constantly going up and down the canal. This is a beautiful sight to see and I'm hoping to hire one for the day in the near future.

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment