Whats in my bag?

 
 
This is my current bag, I usually alternate between rucksacks/backpacks in hot weather but this is my main go to bag. I got it for my birthday in February after dropping hints to my mum beforehand. It's from topshop and I think it was about £45.



This is what I have in it....
 
  • Glamour magazine - I get this magazine every single month without fail I really should start a subscription.
  • Headphones - I can't leave the house without headphones because I listen to music almost 24/7
  • House keys - Yes they do have a mini Harry Styles on them
  • Peace bracelet
  • Hydrating night cream - This cost me £1 from Tesco, I'll probably do a review sometime
  • Mascara
  • Lipgloss - Sexy mother pucker by soap & glory
  • Nivea lip balm - Essential for everyday because I always have dry lips
  • Bobby pins
  • Ted Baker body spray - I use it for a quick refresh and it smells gorgeous
  • Sweets - yogurt fruits which I used to have as a kid absolute favourite!
  • My purse - which is full of receipts & no money


So that's the contents of my bag, not very exciting sorry.
Let me know what you have in your bag, what's essential to you?
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

1 comments:

  1. Hello, reading your blog has really inspired me as i have just started my own blog http://beautyychats.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/drugstorehigh-street-foundationswhich.html and i would love it if you took a look at it, thanks xx

    ReplyDelete