New month, New me

Yes, this is my calendar & I'm so proud!!

So its actually July!! I actually cant believe how fast this year has gone. Its practically 5 months until Christmas how scary! I've decided this is going to be the month where I start caring about my appearance. Ok that sounds bad, I obviously do care like I have a wash and brush my hair all the obvious ones but I mean doing more exercise, eating more healthily and maybe trying a bit of make up to enhance the natural look.
I can't believe this transformation, amazing!

I started this morning off doing the Josie Gibson 30 second slim. I've previously bought this and started off with good intentions but then my determination wears off so I'm definitely sticking to it now though. The work outs are only 20 minutes long so are perfect for a fast paced lifestyle. The dvd has 30 second intervals which are fast paced exercise and then a rest period I found this very effective rather than being pushed all the way through the dvd you can have a bit of a rest during the light exercises. Apparently this type of workout with the 30 seconds of intensity actually burns a lot more fat than normal so I'll let you know how it goes in a month to come.
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment