With friends.

I went out with my friend today, just for a quick spot of shopping and to have a little catch up. We went to costa where I tried my first Raspberry and Cranberry Lemonade. To be honest I was expecting a bit more from this, maybe it was because it was raining but it didn't seem to be as appetising as I expected. It had a fake cordial taste which when paying £2.50 you do expect more from a small drink. Previously I've enjoyed costa, the peach iced tea and double chocolate coolers are definitely my favourite and if you haven't tried them I highly recommend them. 

   

After some time at costa we went back to her house where she made me some pasta in pesto sauce, for such a simple meal it was gorgeous. She just cooked pasta and added a couple spoonful's of pesto sauce and topped it off with a sprinkle of cheese. I know if I was going to university this year this would definitely be part of my staple diet because its quick and easy to make.



My summer art project started today, I bought an old hard backed book from a charity shop for only £1.50 it was actually Peter Kay's autobiography which whilst flicking through was rather interesting but it needs to be slightly edited to fit my arty needs so I went about gluing 3 pages together to make a better surface to work on. My project is called 'Experiences, encounters and meetings' so I've decided to do some sort of journal of what I do everyday but I'm not to sure if this is a good idea..

I also tried experimenting with a bit of paper, manipulating it to see what I could make out of it. What do you think? 
 

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment